Welcome to our blogg.

We thought this would be a nice way to keep our friends and family updated about what we are up to! And for us to have some kind of diary, to save for the future when we move back home to Sweden. We choose to write in English so all our friend could read it=) (and it's also good practice for me)

About us

Dubai
We are a family of four, and one dog and six guinea pigs (and one cat that lives in Blentarp, Sweden) We moved to Dubai a year ago, Henrik is working here and Ingela is a housewife and both children are in school. Victoria is 7 years old and Cornelia is 5 years old. They are in grade 1 and 2. When they started school here, Victoria just started school in Sweden and didn't speak any English and Cornelia where still in kindergarten in Sweden and didn't speak any English either. Now a year later they speak English and writes and read English as well. They also learn Arabic in school. After some difficulties it seams like they enjoy school and our life here, and that feels very good. If they like it here it's easier for us to also relax and enjoy our stay here in Dubai. And now we have one more member of our family, a streetcat named Stripy, Findus, Nisse, Tiger and Findus=), and also one more guinea pig has died, so 5 guinea pigs left.

onsdag 2 juni 2010

Enja

Now me and Enja are about to see Dubai's answer to the dog whisperer.
Will be very interesting. During this year I think I have manage to do
some progress with Enja but I'm far from satisfied and my dog trainer
her also think that this is something else. So I hope really soon this
lady has time for us, will be great fun.

Yesterday me and Victoria was on a play date at a friends house in
Victory Hights. Nice houses and also nice neighborhood, much greener
that I thought.
This friend of Victoria, her mum is a very nice lady from Jordan and
she is also muslim. So I use this play dates to educate my self in
other cultures.
So we where talking for a couple of hours and the girls where swimming
and playing club penguin.
Cornelia was home with our maid Leela, and I suppose she also played
club penguin=)
This is the worse period of the year now, it 's so warm so it's
impossible to be outside for more the 10 minutes.
The best time, is the mornings, when it's still a bit cooler.

Henrik was at the American hospital doing this magnetic therapy. His
not feeling better but I hope the next ex-ray is showing some heeling
process.

Now it's only 19 day until we are back in Sweden, and that feels
great. Will just stay in our house the first couple of days. Next year
we will bring Enja, at least we think so. It's quite expensive to do
so but I think she would love it.

See you

2 kommentarer:

  1. I thought about send a mail to Cesar and see if he was interested.... On the latest programs he has been in Australia so I thought that maybe he could go to Dubai and help you with Enja ;) That would've been great!!! Then I for sure would've been there aswell!! I hope that the dogwhisperer in Dubai is as good as Cesar. Lots of hugs and seee you soon!! / Katrina

    SvaraRadera
  2. Haha, jag kommer att få reda på det till hösten. Kom på att det var inte lönt nu precis någon vecka innan jag åker. Hon skall vara hemma med Henrik och Leela.

    SvaraRadera